Trainee Studio Operator Multimedia - Fixed Term
RNZ has an opportunity for someone who likes to help make things happen and would like an opportunity to gain experience with RNZ.
We are looking for a trainee Studio Operator Multimedia to support our growing multimedia presence. The position is required to support RNZ’s Studio and News Operations through the operation of studio equipment and creative assistance in the overall production and presentation of radio and multimedia programmes.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Basic On Air Studio Operations
- skills in audio production systems
- camera and multimedia production experience
- good understanding of Web publishing
- good IT/Technical support skills (Tertiary qualification: preferably MAINZ or SAE)
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- the ability to work as a collaborative team member
Applications close Friday 28 September 2018
Please note: A complete application includes your covering letter and a CV.
RNZ is committed to the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity and welcome applicants who will help us reflect New Zealand’s cultural and ethnic diversity.
Fixed Term / Contract
Job no: TRASO - 09/18
Closing Date: Friday, 28 September 2018