Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Studio Operator Multimedia
We are looking for an experienced Studio Operator Multimedia to support our hard-working team in RNZ’s Auckland office. The role offers a variety of work that includes operating studio equipment, providing creative assistance to the overall production and presentation of radio and multimedia programmes.
If you are looking for a career in sound engineering, multimedia production and have good teamwork and organisational skills, we're keen to hear from you.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- a proven track record as a Studio Operator/ Sound Engineer
- ideally advanced skills in audio production systems
- camera and multimedia production experience
- good understanding of Web publishing
- good IT/Technical support skills
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- the ability to work alone and as a collaborative team member
Applications close Friday 14 August 2020
Please note: A complete application includes your covering letter and a CV.
RNZ is committed to the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity and welcome applicants who will help us reflect New Zealand’s cultural and ethnic diversity.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 493
Closing Date: Friday, 14 August 2020