Newsreader/Presenter - Radio New Zealand National
Permanent Part Time
RNZ National has a unique opportunity for an experienced Newsreader/ Presenter to become part of a busy, professional team delivering a broad range of public interest content.
Do you have:
- An engaging presence on radio?
- A good knowledge of language and pronunciation, including Maori?
- ability and experience compiling and presenting live radio news bulletins?
- An avid interest in news, current affairs, business, sport, music and the arts?
- Demonstrated good editorial judgement?
We are seeking someone to work as a dedicated part-time newsreader for 2 days per week primarily over the weekends to compile and present news bulletins out of our Auckland office.
If you strive for excellence and are committed to public sector broadcasting, then we’d like to hear from you.
Applications close: 5pm Monday 24 JulyRadio New Zealand is committed to the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity and welcomes applicants reflecting New Zealand’s cultural and ethnic diversity
Closing Date: Monday, July 24, 2017