Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Learning and Capability Advisor
About this role
People Team is a small but high performing team. We support our people and
leaders to create an inclusive and constructive culture that is reflective of
to our Leadership Development Specialist, you’ll be responsible for building
craft (technical) capability across RNZ to help us be “match-fit” for the new
strong public media entity. You’ll also work across HR projects to support the
people team’s business plan.
communicator, you’ll bring your learning and development experience to assess,
design, and develop capability
solutions for our kaimahi. You will be able to look at the big picture as well
as deliver the solutions – this is end-to-end design and delivery for someone
to get stuck into!
work collaboratively to develop new L&D or to support our subject matter
experts develop and deliver training. We’re a small team who likes to work
collaboratively and have fun.
you are someone who:
- is passionate about improving capability
- designs and delivers relevant, engaging learning that can be applied on the job
- formulates effective strategies
- delivers results, and
effective long-term relationships
apply to join the RNZ team today.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated high levels of achievement and recognised success in an L&D role
- Confidence and proven experience in designing, delivering and measuring technical training to employees at all levels.
- Knowledge of adult learning principals, including instructional design, and best practice learning methods
- Experience and confidence with a range of learning methodologies, including on-line learning
- Strong customer focus/perspective
with LSI or similar desirable
- Join a great team delivering awesome mahi
- Up to 4% Employer contribution to KiwiSaver
- Flexible hours and location (AKL, WGN, CHCH)
- RNZ supports work/life balance for our people including working from home initiatives where possible
This is an opportunity to develop your skills and improve on your craft at a unique organisation. New Zealand's award-winning Public broadcaster, RNZ aims to develop a life-long relationship with all the people of Aotearoa by enriching, reflecting and connecting the communities of Aotearoa and the Pacific through informative, challenging and entertaining storytelling.
This is a fixed-term role (hours flexible) based in Wellington, Auckland or Christchurch.
Please note: A complete application includes your covering letter and a CV.
Applications close: Sunday 29 May
RNZ is committed to the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity and welcomes applicants reflecting New Zealand’s cultural and ethnic diversity.