We are looking for an HR Co-ordinator for a fixed term to support our People and Development team during a period of high demand at RNZ.
Our small and busy team is seeking someone to step in until 30 June 2019 to provide administration support while we review our HR resourcing, systems and processes across the business.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has some HR experience, and who has already proven themselves in a support and administration role within an HR team.
Based in Wellington and reporting directly to the People and Development Manager, this position offers daily variety and the chance to work in a hardworking, fun and busy environment. This is a full-time position, although some flexibility in hours may be considered.
You will be responsible for effectively managing and supporting a variety of HR administration including areas such as recruitment, data management, communications, and project administration support.
You will be someone who:
- understands and applies a strong customer service ethic, and has proven, effective, communication and interpersonal skills.
- operates successfully in a team environment, takes responsibility for their workload and is happy completing delegated work.
- works with urgency and efficiency, balancing face-to-face communications with other forms of daily communications.
- combines practicality and pragmatism with innovation, and has a flair for process improvement and change.
- is highly adaptable, and effectively juggles priorities with ease.
Being HR systems savvy would be an advantage.
Please note: A complete application includes your covering letter and a CV.
Applications close: Sunday 30 September 2018.
RNZ is committed to the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity and welcomes applicants reflecting New Zealand’s cultural and ethnic diversity.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: HRCoord-09/18
Closing Date: Sunday, 30 September 2018