Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Broadcast & IT Technologist
This position will work as part of a team that provides IT and technical support for RNZ. The Auckland office houses radio and multimedia production/broadcast facilities; you’ll be given the opportunity to work across a range of systems and collaborate with technical and creative teams to maintain and develop RNZ’s multimedia production and broadcast workflows.
The successful applicant will have:
- a proven track record in the technical areas of broadcast radio and television, audio/video production, studio, outside broadcasting, utilising baseband / IP
- a strong IT background and experience
- a flexible approach to working hours
- good team-work and organisational skills
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- the ability to work alone and as a collaborative team member
If this is you, then get in touch.
Please note: A complete application includes your covering letter and a CV.
Applications close: Friday 31 January
RNZ is committed to the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity and welcome applicants who will help us reflect New Zealand’s cultural and ethnic diversity.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 461
Closing Date: Friday, 31 January 2020